Montag, 13. Januar 2014

Lolita Room 2014/1

Hello ladies, i will show you today my Lolita Room. Iam so thankful that i have a room like this and my bf made this  dream come true. *3*
~*~
I made this post to inc. this link to my Wardrobe post 2014 for egl that will coming soon. :)

~~*~~

I hope you like it! :D 
~~~*~~~
So here we go:
The door, racks + mirror.

When you come in the room, in the right is my Dress corner. :)
I had the idea to shown all like in a Lolita Boutique. 
I just love it to death <3

The rack over my dresses with bags and cute stuff on it. :)

The second glas cabinet and a  little part of my make up stand.

In front of the door:
Make up stand with self made mirror my bf made for me. :D 


From the left sight from the make up stand.



My closet for blouses and skirts.



Opend Closet. :)



The items in the racks.



The whole other site from the room. ^^ 

In front of my dresses.

There a one closet left with my "normal" clothings. But i will put it out in June so it will come another hanging rail for my blouses and skirts. :)



My Pink dresser with my necklaces on the top. :)



The first drawer with bows and other headdresses.


Second: With berets and bonnets.



Third: With Tights and socks.



On the left there would be the door. :)

~~*~~

I hope you liked it. Iam very sorry for my poor english... I hope you understand everything well enough. XD 

By the way: This was my Lolita Room 2010 - mid 2011:
Lolita Room no° 0



See ya ~
Aurwen ~ Tjarasasse

5 Kommentare:

Punkangel hat gesagt…

Da hast du echt ein tolles Zimmer - und nen tollen Freund auch !
Sieht sooo schön aus <3

LG Lisa

lolitagoesbad.blogspot.com

Bright Eyes hat gesagt…

Wunderschön!
Ich hab Keypers gespotted ... und Ponies! *o* Ich liebe dieses Zimmer! XD
Ich plane, mich auf lange Sicht auch so einzurichten, mit eleganten weißen Möbeln und viel Deko... *.*

La Belladonna hat gesagt…

So ein hübsches Zimmer! Der goldene Spiegel gefällt mir richtig gut, sowas hätt ich gern für Zuhaus :)

Kumamana hat gesagt…

Wirklich schön geworden! In dem zimmer würde ich mich auch wohl fühlen!

ich danke dir, das du das schöne Ergebnis mit uns teilst. Ich bin gerade am umgestalten meines Ateliers und konnte für die Kleider Wand einige süße details als anregung aus deinem Zimmer mitnehmen.
Vielen Dank! <3

Noel hat gesagt…

Thanks for sharing, you have wonderdul wardrobe <3...


And i want to know, how can i follow you on blogspot? Since you doesn't have follow box and i really interest your blog.